lunes, 4 de febrero de 2019

REVIEW COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES

Write the comparative or the superlative:

1. She is ................................... than I am. (young)

2. My sister was the ..............................girl at the party. (attractive)

3. Istanbul is the ................................... city in Turkey. (big)

4. Mrs White is much ............................. than I expected. (old)

5. Newyork is ................................. than Istanbul. (big)

6. January is the ................................... month of the year. (cold)

7. The weather this spring is ............................. than the weather last spring. (good) 

8. This exercise is .............................. than the last one. (easy)

9. Bo Derek is ................................. than Julia Roberts. (attractive) 

10. My father is the ................................ person in our family.(old)

11. My friend’s car is ................................. than my car. (expensive)

12. The pacific is the .............................. ocean in the world. (large)

13. Lake Van is the ............................... lake in our country. (large)

14. This grammar book isn’t ................................ than the other books. (difficult)

15. This chair is the ............................... chair in the world. (comfortable)

16. I am ............................... than my sister. (young)

17. He is the ............................................ person that I know. (intelligent)

18. She also wore the .............................. dress. (pretty)

19. The Nile is the ........................ river in the World. (long)

20. The climate of Egypt is .................................... than that of USA. (good)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario